What information do we collect?
Green Bear collects the following:
We may collect additional information:
- Details you provide on registration
- Information we learn about you from your use of our service
- Data gathered from your visits to the site and other sites accessible from our web site
- Information about the transactions you undertake
- Details of the payment cards you use are held by the bank server not Green Bear UK server for extra security.
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are kept up to-date.
- In connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by our web site.
- Provided by you when submitting a customer review.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- To manage your account with us
- to process you orders
- authorise and process payments
- communicate with you about orders, items and promotional offers,
- For administering membership of our service
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site, send you offers or information which we think you may be interested in. We may contact you by email, post, SMS or fax. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from Green Bear Pure and Natural Products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PRIVACY" and we will remove you from our lists.
Disclosures of your information
We will not sell, trade or rent information about you to others.
Transferring information overseas
We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area.
What about Cookies?
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 - This Web site uses session cookies to allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information in some areas and assist you with information on your previous visits. These cookies expire at the end of your visit to our Web site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
To find out how to enable / disable cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. This means that we may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we can disclose information to you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when specifically required, in order to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our and your behalf (including processing your order and any credit or debit card payments, marketing and delivering your order) or where we are obliged or permitted by law.
You have the right to access the personal data that is held about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.