Green Bear Commitment to the future
We are always striving for ways to reduce our impact on the environment, helping our customers in the same task. By producing our own brand “Green Bear” cleaning products (in the Netherlands “Groene Beer”), we are able to not only control and police its content but, more importantly, develop and improve the product constantly to be more efficient and cost effective for the money spent. This in turn improves the carbon foot print.
Having our brand used by the trade and public for over 17 years, we have been able to pool all the feed back over the years in regard to improving the Green Bear brand to reach the high standard of today. Proving that there is no need for chemical or toxic cleaners any more and going green and Eco friendly is affordable if you do it with Green Bear.
- We intend to continue our strong, close relationship with our laboratories and manufacturers With this partnership we have the potential to reduce impact in your homes and businesses, by bringing our outstanding products to you, the customer. All our other products are sourced and purchased directly from the manufacturers with no third or fourth parties’ involvement.
- We will continue to innovate and develop our own brand and products to reduce the impact of CO2 and Emissions.
- By using where possible recycled packaging reducing Landfill.
- We promise to conduct the running of our business in a sensitive and responsible way, including the actions taken by our group and operating principles. Changing all lighting to LED sensored lights in the warhouses and offices to reduce Energy wastage.
- To contribute to the education of the general public on all our product range including related information in natural eco friendly tips and advice where ever possible..
- To continue to support in Woodland Carbon, also known as carbon sequestration, by donating for UK delivery or for international delivery mailing. “Woodland Carbon” supports the protection and expansion of forests and woodland that absorb greenhouse gases and neutralize residual emissions..
- Source our raw materials and manufacture products in an effective, ecologically sustainable and economical manner. adhere to good environmental standards for all processors of raw materials used by us, disposing sensibly of waste in as ecologically friendly way as possible and not testing any products on animals..
- To support responsible, fair and sustainable trading practices..
- We will avoid business practices that cause long-term damage for short-term gain.
- Strive to be pro active in setting new high standards and benefits for our customers Green Bear UK Limited aims to comply with and if possible, further exceed existing environmental and legislative requirements at all stages of its business activities and operations.
Ster Manufacturing & Green Bear UK Ltd (GBPro®)
Cruelty Free No Animal Testing Policy
Ster Manufacturing of GBPro for and on behalf of Green Bear UK Ltd (GBPro) is committed to a cruelty free no animal testing policy. This means we have the appropriate mechanisms in place to ensure that no animal testing has ever been used in the creation or extraction of our product ingredients or in the manufacturing process of our products. This policy also extends to not using any animal derived ingredients in our products.
Ster (GBPro) products are only ever tested on humans and follow EU legislation in the production of our products. Ster have many certified products that comply to the EU Ecolabel which covers ingredients, testing and manufacturing which each and every batch must be signed off.
Ster will not purchase any raw materials or ingredients from any third party supplier who has been party to animal testing since the fixed cut-off date of 11th March 2004. If we ever found that any of our ingredients did not comply we would find an alternative supplier, alter our formulation to make it compliant or if not, remove the product from our range entirely.
Ster will only work with distributors who affirm that they will not conduct, commission, or be a party to animal testing, nor allow animal testing to be performed by or for submission to regulatory agencies in order to distribute our products in foreign markets. Ster will not export its products to any country which requires animal testing by law. We work closely with our industry and the scientific community around the world to actively support our industry's sharing of scientific data and to support and fund research programs to develop and validate non-animal alternatives for product testing.
* Independently verified by “International” Investigation of Cleaning products Laboratories,
Amsterdam, Netherlands; Registration number: AMS 1234-9876