Developed by the trade for the trade, GBPro is bio-degradable & Streak Free. We now have the ultimate in a safe and Eco friendly Glass Cleaner with a degreasing agent that will bring a warm smile when using it. Ideal for removing window film build up, internally & externally.
One of the most Ecological concentrated, streak-free versatile window smear free cleaners on the market with a Powerful Degreaser. Safe for more types of surfaces and materials than commercial chemical enhanced cleaning products.
This product is Eco freindly and concentrated for extra value - **100ml per 1 litre for normal maintenance cleans** of water for a strong mix ( just 150ml - per 1 litre) which will do most of your everyday cleaning tasks, you can adjust the mix ratio to suit the task in hand. In conjunction with our very own high quality Micro Fibre Cloths, you will never have to worry about smears on any surface, it works brilliantly on windows........ its good to make life a little easier
- Used for Glass and all smooth surfaces where smears are not wanted. Biodegradable - also perfectly safe to use with sceptic tanks with minimum impact on aquatic life. So you can clean without flushing super-toxic chemicals down the drain into our rivers, lakes and oceans. Green bear Eco cleaning products work for the enviroment....
- Perfectly safe to use with sceptic tanks with minimum impact on aquatic life.
| Product certificates: (click for more details) |
| || |
"none of our products have been tested on animals"
All products have been developed at our own laboratories.
Size: 500ml bottle
- 50ml to 1 litre water for everyday use. (1 L produces 20 L)
- 100ml to 1 litre water for standard strong usage. (1 L produces 10 L)
- One of the most Ecological concentrated, streak-free versatile cleaners on the market with a powerful degreaser.
- Safe for kitchen worktops, windows and more types of surfaces and materials than commercial chemical enhanced cleaning products.One of the most powerful cleaners yet is environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Free of any Nitrates, petrochemical solvents, chlorine or Phosphates/bleach, exceeding current biodegradable legislation.