|Average Rating (1 review): |
Wednesday, 31 July 2013 | Karen
Due to allergies I have to use non allergenic products. I have been using this insect repellent every evening for some time and I haven't been bitten once or had an allergic reaction. It does have a very strong lemon smell when you first put it on but that wears off very quickly. I don't go abroad so I can't say whether it would be as effective in a very hot country.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.